Sunday, August 30, 2009

Who is DA IN?

'鄭'(Jung)=nation
'多'(Da)=lot, many
'認'(In)=receive recognition
So, the meaning of my name is 'a person whoreceive recognition from many people in nation'My family consists of my father, my mother and me. I'm an only children in my famliy.I always have long hair since I was young.During the elementary school, middle school and high school, I never did absence. Naturally, I got a reward for perfect attendance. Beside, during the same time, I was a class president many times. I learned playing the piano from 7 years old to 14 years old for entry the art middle school but I didn't. Plus, I learned playing the violin from 10 years old to 12 years old. I was in elementary school's chorus and ward's chorus. In addition, I was a representative of children's song at my elementary school.
Until the middle school, I travelled some countries; Japan, Hong-kong and 4 nations of Europe(Italia, France, Switzerland and England). These experiences were really good for me, however if I went to Guam when I was 7 years old I couldn't live by now. When I was 7 years old, my family planned to go Guam and made a reservation airplane for Guam. And yet, my family canceled that airplane cause of other unavoidable situation and made a reservation an airplane for Je-ju island. The shocking news was that the airplane for Guam which was exactly same as first airplane my family canceled was crashed and most people who were in the airplane were die. Then, when I'm in depression I always think that I'm very lucky and blessed person, of course my parents, too.I like to make something and to write letters. So, until now, I have collected about the number of 400 letters.I don't know who I am specifically and exactly until now. Maybe, I cannot explain all thing about myself. Because the more I think about who am I, the more I fall in mystery. So, I always do my best to fill-up myself.